Jul 24, 2009

What?

Joke of the year:
I'm representing my class for the National Day Don't Forget The Lyrics competition. They'll be doing National Day songs lah. Like as if I'd be able to remember everything. I don't really know the lyrics when I sing the songs. I just scream. Heh.

I LOVE JENNA
I koped a few albums from her computer haha, including
Avril Lavigne's Let Go(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
I totally love this. Was listening to it on my iPod today and I went HIGH. I remember once upon a time, when Sarah and I were young young (PRIMARY THREE), we'd listen to this on her WALKMAN HAHAHAHAHAHA WALKMAN?! Gosh I sound so ancient now.
Anyway I was totally in love with the (then) 18-year-old's songs. I remember I used to sit in front of the radio and grin myself mad when her name was mentioned. She was sort of my mini idol, I guess, before JJ came along.

But I still love her just as much. WAHAHAHAHA!

So anyway, I haven't listened to this album (Let Go) in, what, at least six years? So when I listened to the album for the first time in at least 6 years today, I was amazed that I could still sing along and stuff. GAH I LOVE HER! I really like, uh, slow/melodic / soft / mild rock songs. Does that make sense? So yeah, Avril's first album is exactly what I like.

I really like I'm With You. I think I might use I'm With You for my blog song (and replace BY2 HAHA)

Maddie, scream with me!!!!


CELESTE SHARES THE SAME BIRTHDAY AS AVRIL!!! SEPT 27. AHH!

No comments: