Jul 25, 2009

NO WAY

I just got Avril's Let Go from Jenna and and now I have to drown myself in SINGAPORE SONGS thanks to the Don't Forget the Lyrics thing, UGHHHHHH. My dad has two Singapore Songs albums, 1998 and 2002. So I need the 2003-2006 Singapore Songs. HELLO I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE OKAY. I need to listen to everything and memorize all the lyrics ughhhh. I only know Home because JJ sang it HEH HEH HEH. HELP ME PEOPLEEEE

SYF Performance concert was REALLY REALLY GOOD, will blog about it another time. I was taking notes about each performance throughout the concert (I borrowed a pen from someone sitting beside me lol), I tell you I'm an aspiring journalist man. :D

I MISS SYF '07 TO THE MAX. The feeling of performing in AYG can't even COMPARE to the wonderful feeling of dancing on a proper professional dance stage like UCC. The adrenaline rush you feel is phenomenal. Ahh I miss it so much. If I get really good results, maybe I'll go the SAJC just for Dance. LOL. I really want to relive that lah. But it's highly unlikely. I've already set my sights on Poly anyway.


Kelly Chua:
SS timed trial, Geog Nat. Veg timed trial, Amaths Integration, SS Mock Exam, Bio Mock Exam, Emaths Class Test (i think it's Arithmetic)

You know, Sec 4 life is so great. How I love drowning my brain in incoherent strings of words and formulas. Wonderful.

My dad was reading a book on training your brain, diagrams showed that when you do simple math problems quickly, you're using a huge portion of your brain, but when doing difficult math problems, you're hardly using your brain at all. LOL. Plus the right side of your brain totally switches off.

HELLO, LET'S GO COMPLAIN TO MOE. THEY SHOULD READ THIS BOOK

No comments: