Jul 13, 2009

No man's land

I hope that soon, all of this will come to an end.
I hope that soon, we'll be able to begin on another journey - as friends.

It's hard for me to let go - you're the sweetest baby anyone could ever have, and the memories haunt me. I try my best not to think about it.

It's tough, it was so much tougher yesterday, but I know I'll be stronger when you are stronger. Now that you're a little stronger too, I can be stronger too, and I hope you'll always remain strong, so that I can too.


I mustn't dwell on the past anymore. The past was beautiful, I can't emphasize that enough, but... I guess I, we, need to learn to put that all in the past and move on with our heads held high. Maybe it'll take a month or two, or.. three or four or five, but no matter what, we must leave this all behind one day and move on with life. Only when we've truly moved on can we be friends. Maybe we shouldn't meet until then too.

I'll be waiting for that day to come. (: 'Till then, let's be strong.

No comments: