Jul 15, 2009

I lub Sumay

We should all be made to undergo tests for H1N1 every week or something. It's spreading way too fast and Singapore is entering the fourth stage of the flu cycle which means there'll be an even more rapid and drastic increase in the number of H1N1 cases (Like as if our population is damn big), and I totally bet there are a thousand other people in Singapore who have the H1N1 flu but just didn't bother getting tested.

Singapore isn't doing enough, definitely. The flu is spreading so fast and I know a number of schools which have H1N1 cases but aren't closed yet. Sumay and Yaode, take care!

Sumay said she wore a mask out to, you know, be socially responsible and take extra precautionary measures (blah blah blah), and then she got a lot of worried stares from passersby. I found that quite funny. Like, shouldn't people be worried about those who aren't wearing masks instead? She's protecting the public and yet they're afraid of her because of that! LOL! And for all you know, the person coughing a metre away could be infected with H1N1 but people aren't scared because he isn't wearing a mask. HAHAHA. The way the human mind works is amusing.

Lady Gaga refuses to let me cry, 'cos she's screaming into my ears so that I can't hear my own thoughts. I lub her.

Okay I was talking to Sumay and then I realised that maybe I should go to Singapore Poly instead. Idk. NP obviously seems much more fun but in the end it's the grades and reputation that matter. I don't really want to do my Mass Comm degree in a Singaporean university, because that'd get me nowhere. I mean, NUS is one of the best universities in the world but it's more for the medical / law courses, not stuff like Mass Comm. I'm quite tempted to go to Australia to do my degree (if I can), because, like, I know quite a number of people who went there to study haha. Peter, Fran and uh my distant cousin (I somehow can't remember her name right now. Melissa?) are doing JC and university there, and Nich & Eythan's and Audrey & Emma's families migrated there (from Penang and Singapore respectively). Not bad right.

But if the guys there turn out to be jerks like ahem, then I'd rather stay in Singapore. HEH.

So now. Which one would give me a better chance of scoring better and would give me better future career/studies prospects? Which one produces more top scorers in Mass Comm?

Singapore Poly or Ngee Ann Poly???

No comments: