Jun 1, 2009

AM I DEAD? AM I DEAD?

Chinese O's are over.
..
CHINESE O'S ARE OVER!

Or Paper 1 and 2, at least.

Paper one was okay. I did 私函:试写一封信给你的朋友,谈谈小组专题作业的利与弊。
My pros were: 1) We learn to work together, 2) we pick up debating skills and learn to stay strong in your arguments but accept others' opinions at the same time, and 3) we learn how to do research. All will help us in the future.
Cons: 1) We end up relying on others too much and might not be able to handle large tasks on our own in the future, 2) some people might refuse to chip in but they still get the marks anyway which is unfair.

And then I did Narrative for the compo. 有人做了一件令你感动的事。试写出这件事的经过,以及它对你的影响。
I wrote that I had gotten into an accident and was only released from hospital 2 weeks before the CHINESE O'S (hahahaha), so I didn't really have time to prepare and was lagging far behind everyone else, then one week before the O's the most hardworking girl in class made a folder of notes for me, because she sympathized with my condition. So I was very touched and blah and it motivated me to work really hard for my O's. Mmm.

I used the idioms I learnt, but in really stupid places, I just kept trying to squeeze them in wherever I could. Hope I get an A1 for the Paper 1, it's the paper I have the most confidence in.

I actually think I'm quite dead for Paper 2. For my close passage, I have 5 answers that are different from Cuixiao's. FIVE! And for the MCQs, Jessie and I have 2 different answers for 5 questions (I didn't check the other five).

SO LIKE I'M DEAD LAH! D: D: D:

Okay I really hope I get an A. AHH!

No comments: