May 20, 2009

My life is based on love

and thus I can feel my life flowing out of my veins as each day passes.

温室里的小花, 经不起风吹雨打

I hate only having 3-4 hours of sleep a day.
I hate sacrificing my study time to have 6 hours of sleep and still feel tired the next day.
I hate knowing I'm not studying enough.
I hate not having enough time to study, with all my other commitments.
I hate how I always feel sleepy when I study. (Bad habit)
I hate knowing I'm lagging behind.
I hate being messy and losing my notes. (I lost my Geog notebook, which contains all the notes I made for the whole of Sec 3)
I hate knowing I don't have enough time to do everything I have to.
I hate thinking about my pile of UNIFINISHED homework. (Out of all the E math chapters, I've only done homework for Chap 2. I haven't started on A math for Chap 17 and 18 even though I usually make it a point to do all my A math homework. I have 3-4 unfinished Chinese letters to write. ...I hope there isn't any more)
I hate knowing that during the June holidys everyone has the time to chiong away for the MYEs and Prelims and O's, and I won't have the time because of intensive Dance practices. Not that I don't want the practices, of course, but where's the time to study?
I hate living at Boon Lay/Pioneer, because I have to wake up early and reach home late.
I hate my lack of self-discipline.

I hate being in Sec 4.

No comments: