May 7, 2009

3 hours of sleep a day

I MUGGED SO HARD FOR GLOBALISATION AND TERRORISM FOR NOTHING!!!
What I found really stupid was just before the exam Glenda and I went to the toilet and I told Glenda
"Eh, I really never study Chapter 5 and 6 leh" (Sec 3 topics)
And then the two SEQ chapters that came out were on Chapters 5 and 6 (Bonding Singapore & Deterrence and Diplomacy).
After looking through the questions I realised I could do 2a and 3a and couldn't do 2b and 3b, so I didn't know what question to choose, and I STUPIDLY did Q2 (Bonding Singapore). Stupid because I realised halfway through that for 3b I could just crap out some random maggot and still get high marks. So I would be able to score much better if I did Q3. Plus most people did Q3.

I didn't even complete a single essay. For the two SEQ essays I didn't write the conclusion, for the four SBQ essays I left out the last paragraph, except for the last essay. I only managed to write one paragraph for the last one. Which is sad because I had confidence in that essay. ):

No comments: