Apr 13, 2009

We're worse than neighbourhood school students

A teacher commented that students in "neighbourhood schools" hand up work more punctually than us.

Please lah, just because we're in a good school it doesn't mean we're very punctual in our work :/

I know of friends who studied their asses off in primary school. All I did before the PSLE was to look through my files for about half an hour. My dad bought me 11 assessment books, 7 were untouched and for the other four, only less than a third of each book was done.

Just because we're in a school that is supposedly kind of elite, it doesn't mean we're all hardworking and everything. I know that some people in the sort of "neighbourhood" schools have better attitudes than some of us.

In short, the school name doesn't change anything. We're all the same!

No comments: