Apr 23, 2009

"Karen, you're a lucky bitch, because you've got somebody who really loves you so much"

- Shyan, during our 2nd night at Nacli. Haha. I remember that night.

All the things you do for me - 
People keep telling me I'm so lucky, that I really must cherish this, that there couldn't be a better boyfriend in the world. And I agree.
I'm the luckiest girl in the world to belong to such a great person like you.

But these things, they can make me feel guilty about not loving you enough, yes, they can make me feel extremely touched - but the feeling of love itself is something totally different altogether. And that feeling of love can't be forced. 

Some idiot could buy lots of nice gifts and write songs for me and jump down a building for me, but that wouldn't make me fall in love with him, would it? Being touched is different from love.


I don't know why I'm saying this baby. It's probably just my mood now, and that sweet SMS you just sent me. I guess it triggered this. But it's also something true, and it's also something I've been thinking about lately.

I don't want my feelings to fade, but I'm afraid. I mean, bad stuff happen, and people fall out of love often. How you feel about me may not be how I feel about you. Sometimes I wish I could brainwash myself, but that's just how I am.

I love you and I hope my love for you is true, and I hope I'll continue to love you forever, even if you don't, because I don't ever want to let you down.

No comments: