Apr 13, 2009

I'm posting this here because I know you won't see this

When I see you, I feel like Laura from the Glass Menagerie.

I don't know why I always feel like that. It's bloody irritating and I can't do anything about it and this isn't doing me any good and I really don't need this right now. It's irritating.

Irritating irritating irritating


Was looking through a diary I kept when I was in primary school, when I was in P4 my standing broad jump result was 172cm?!?!
And when I got 172 in Sec 2 I thought I'd improved. -.-

I was looking through an address book I used to keep,
GUESS WHOSE EMAIL ADDRESS USERNAME USED TO BE CUTIE_YING! XD
(I'm a nice person who respects my friends and does not want to pull down their reputation so I shan't reveal who it is. Anw, I can already name 10 primary school friends who has "ying" in their name, and another 3 in secondary school. (: )

No comments: