Apr 21, 2009

"But hold your breast, because tonight will be the night that I will fall on you"

Student Forum:

A lot of people gave constructive feedback, I love the toilet one. Actually there are two cubicles in the G block on the 3rd floor that can't be locked too, very irritating when we need to change/pee before Dance!

I really wanted to ask the school to close later, because the guard's always chasing us at 6 and they used to only chase at like what, 6.30? And we have AYG and we need time! GRR. But I was too late so I didn't get a chance to say it.

And Jessie brought up a good point I shall tell the Council about. The Sec 2s and 1s have never experienced FUNFAIRRRRR!!!!

MY goodness Funfair was so fun can. It's one of my fondest memory in lower sec. Ahh so fun can! The Sec 2s and 1s damn poor thing, they need to experience it!

OH, AND DANCE CAMP TOO!

No comments: