Feb 19, 2009

I wanted to ask everyone in Dance but I forgot

but I can't put it on the Dance MLG because it's not related to Dance at all, it's a personal thing, so here goes:

To everyone who happens to be reading this (I've decided, not just Dancers, EVERYONE! :D)

Okay, tomorrow's EMERGE!!! :D (I asked the Sec Ones "Do you know what Emerge is?" then a few gave a blur look and started doing this swimming/opening the door motion and said "coming out..?")

K, Emerge is this little youth concert thing at City Harvest Church (at Jurong West). (: That's all! Tomorrow (Friday 20 Feb), about 7 plus to 9.30 (but I have to leave at 9).

And and I feel this strange strong want to invite everybody to go! God's helping me help Him, (:
Anyone! Strangers, homos, ah lians, Christians, and ESPECIALLY Christians who've backslided and don't feel much for God anymore, and NON-CHRISTIANS! Oh and I feel very compelled to invite DANCE JUNIORS especially. :D

Yup. Anyone! So if you, dear reader of my (wonderful :D) blog, are free tomorrow and don't have much to do, PLEASE COME! :D

You don't know how to get there/ don't want to go alone? NO PROBLEM! Leave a tag on my blog or SMS me at 81586551. :D I end school at 5.30pm tomorrow, so we can meet after that then I'll bring you to my house or something (because I want to bathe first) then we'll go together! WOW YOU GET TO GO TO KAREN'S HOUSE HAHA HOW COOL IS THAT :O HAHAHAHA

I'll be going with my cell group friends and J4M (minus Maddie because she's got Dance class at OB) tomorrow too but it's okay I'm a nice person and I won't neglect you :D Please please come, anyone! I'm a nice person! If you're afraid I can hold your hand throughout the whole thing. Just come! :D :D


Wow okay I sound like I'm advertising. I don't know what's making me so enthusiastic about this all of a sudden! I just.. feel like inviting people. Anyone! I want to help people. God's working through me!

Must've been the fasting. Thank you God, for noticing me! And I hope I'll be able to be a useful servant to You.

No comments: