Feb 16, 2009

14 Feb: JJ events!

1st thing I have to say:

I LOST MY $151 JJ CONCERT TICKET JUST AFTER IT WAS SIGNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm the pro huh. Will elaborate later.

1st event: JJ @ Northpoint
He was going to sign this postcard thingy we redeemed at the counter with our JJ concert ticket. I thought it started at 12.30, I went to queue at 10, there were a lot of JJFC members already.
Jt and I started making the card we were going to give JJ at Jurong Point later (we couldn't finish it in time), it was really hard to make because the space we had was very little and everything. And people were staring. *glares back*
Kk the thing rocked. Northpoint was PACKED and there were huge crowds watching from the 2nd, 3rd AND 4th floor muahaha.
Huge crowd (about 1 hour before the thing started)


Oh and Jason came for a little while but left before it started because he had to bring By2 to church haha. He gave us roses from the CG!
<- Jacey ;D Blur Willie :D

Yes so our JJ came (a little late), sang Wo Hai Xiang Ta and imitated A-Do, not just his singing but the way he talked also, very cute hahahaha.The event was for signing some postcard that we redeemed there with our concert ticket/three boxes of Storm sweets.(:
HEEHEE HE SO CUTE

Oh yes yes I love this part, READ THIS!
So like, because we got into the OB's Singer course right? And JJ was the judge for the first round of the auditions and he talked about us in the interview (ANDD HE SAID WE LEFT HIM THE GREATEST IMPRESSION AND WE WERE THE ONLY CONTESTANTS HE GAVE AN A TO? :D), so yeah he remembers us (also because we always remind him everytime we see him), so when we went up to autograph our postcards Jan had this SUPER SMART last-minute idea of putting all our postcards together so he'd have to autograph them all at once and we wouldn't have to leave after each of our postcards had been autographed, but we could stay there until all four of our postcards had been autographed. :D

So we gave JJ the four postcards at once, then he smiled at us and went "Nice combi" (we were wearing Smudge tees), then we were like :D THEN THEN
Janice: *slams hand against table* JJ, J4M got into Fei Chang Ge Shou! (the singer's course lah)
JJ: Of course! (:
Us: *:O*
JJ: You have to! :D
Us: *totally speechless*
JJ SAID WE HAD TO GET IN!!!! AHHHH!!! AHHHHHH!

Yes yes so we were speechless for a while then he shook hands with all of us and wished us a Happy Vday and I said "SEE YOU AT JURONG POINT" and he grinned and we started squealing like idiots when we left the stage. :D

And then we cabbed to Jurong Point to queue for JJ again. It was so packed we couldn't sit AT ALL at Jurong Point, and we had to finish that card, and we couldn't do it sitting down so we had to paste and write the stuff STANDING UP and using one another's backs as tables to write the stuff. We rock man, I was so proud of what we had achieved because it WAS NOT EASY to do the stuff standing up okay! And we were holding a lot of things and there really wasn't space to move, when I bent down to get a marker or double sided tape I'd be jutting my ass into other people.
CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGE
SAY IT'S NICE! It looks like we're holding the card up to heaven or something hahaha. There wasn't space to take a picture of the card standing up because it was too crowded so I had to squat down and hold the camera upwards and Jt held the card up high facing downwards. WE ROCK I TELL YOU WE ROCK!!!

I wasn't exaggerating. It was really super packed. Couldn't move.

Singing Wo Hai Xiang Ta! (again)

Guilians (what we do best):
Gay JT!--><--Hahaha Ok this Jurong Point event was for him to autograph our CONCERT TICKETS. So then we gave JJ the big card when we were giving him our tickets to autograph (again, we gave them all together :D), and he went "Wow!" then he looked at it for some time then he went "Congrats orh!" (because I wrote "J4M GOT INTO FEI CHANG GE SHOU!!!" really big) :D :D :D Then Jt went "JJ, on Thursday you went shopping with our vocal teacher, Xueling Laoshi?" (YES OH MY GOODNESS LAOSHI WENT SHOPPING WITH JJ), then he smiled and went "We're all good friends. :D" then Jt went "Next time you must ask us along also!" then JJ didn't know what to say. XD


OK, here's the part where I lose my concert ticket.
So after the tickets were autographed we went to the toilet. And I didn't want to put the ticket in my bag, I was afraid the ink would smudge (because he just autographed it), so I held it in my hand. Then I left it in the toilet. Then when I realised I rushed back and the four of us looked all over for it but couldn't find it.
Yup, as simple as that.
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))):

Then I screamed to Ivy, then I realised that there's a way I can still get Sistic to replace my seat or something like that. YEAH! I'LL BE PRAYING LIKE MAD FOR MY SEAT. $151 LEH! I don't mind not getting the autographed ticket. I JUST WANT MY SEAT BACK!!


Yeah we went mad and later on the four of us went to take a picture on the stage. JJ looks like he's trying to blow on Janice's skirt so it'd fly HAHAHAHAHA HORNY JJ.


Yay so that was how I spent my great Valentine's Day.
THERE MADDIE, GO GRAB YOUR PICTURES HAHAHA. If you want ALL the pictures and in the original size (I have a thousand more pictures) I can send them to you in MSN if you want. Or pass me a thumbdrive (:

No comments: