Jan 19, 2009

Sunday - CG!!!! + J4M audition practice

WENT FOR MY FIRST CG MEETING TODAY (((((:

Actually my parents weren't really happy about it. I asked them about it and they said "We'll see", but then the subject wasn't brought up again until Sat evening and actually my parents didn't really want me to go but they had to let me go cos it was so last minute already. So they were scolding me for being irresponsible, etc.

Rushed there after Piano. I think I'm going to be late for every CGM unless I cab o.o

On the MRT I started to get really nervous. Didn't know what to expect. When a group of people speak in tongues it always freaks me out. Especially when I'm the only one who doesn't know what's going on. And I knew that was going to happen later so I was like, kinda scared about what'd happen.

So I caused all of us to be late, sorry everyone! Took a bus to Daniel's house.

Sang some songs.. then everyone started... yeah doing it. And I was really freaked, more freaked out than I expected to be. I mean I expected to have gotten used to it by now. But this is different from being in a big church; this is like, a small group the size of my class (Apparently there are 28 people) gathered in a house. So I was like ._.

Then we had preaching. Jason talked about the first 5 commandments. (: Veh funny lah he. Cos the first commandment is "You shall have no other gods before me" then he was like "You know what the husband's version is? 'I shall have no other girls before you!'"

I must learn to honour my parents more.

Then later we started singing again and Jason came around to pray for all of us, and when he came to Maddie (who was beside me) to pray for her I started crying, and I felt this numb dull pain in my temples. Then when he came to me, I cried quite hard, I couldn't sing. He prayed for stuff that surprised me, because they were things I wanted to pray for really badly but didn't know how to. He prayed that my mother would understand me, that I would love and honour my mother (or parents I guess), and that I'd be able to come for all the CGs. And he prayed for something that struck me, something I realised was the thing that keeps bothering now, the reason I'm always confused and moody. And...
...
I can't remember what it was.
-.- Damn irritated k.
Then again, maybe I wasn't meant to remember it.
:/

And then.... Mad Jt and I went to the hotel Jan was staying at to practice for our 2nd round of Fei Chang Ge Shou auditions! (Jan couldn't come for CG because her dad just came back to SG.)
We actually managed to be (quite) productive! :D Yayyy! Oh and we crapped a lot too.




I CAN'T SEEM TO UPLOAD THE VIDS! AHHH WHY WHY WHY. I CAN'T SEEM TO UPLOAD ALL THE VIDS I TAKE WITH MY CAMERA!!!!! EVEN THE NACLI YMCA!
WILL KEEP ON TRYING!

No comments: