Jan 21, 2009

Monday

After Dance I went to OB to meet Jt Jan and Mad to practice and show Laoshi our two-song medley.

And.... she said it was horrible D: She asked us not to sing Sha Tan but we wanted to sing Sha Tan and there wasn't any better song so we were like )):

We saw Bryan! Our friend from the Vocal (Beginners') class last time. HE'S IN ADVANCED CLASS ALREADY! And we're still stuck in.. what, intermediate? I don't even think we're in intermediate yet. Wait we're paying for the lessons, but she said she'll see how because we keep using class time to prepare for some performance, or some audition then we don't learn the syllabus stuff in the end.

THEN WE SAW WU JIAMING LAOSHIIIIIIIIII! So we asked him for his opinion on our audition medley.
Wujia laoshi said it wasn't horrible, but the problem with it was that for Sha Tan Jt, Mad and I were doing the "oooohhhh" in the background while Jan sang, and Mad and Jt were a bit unstable/weak in the harmony area and for harmony, if something is slightly off, or if there's a very slight mistake, it'd sound very bad already. So we need to work more on being stronger in our harmony.

Took a picture with wujia laoshi! We used the mirror in his classroom. I told him to look at the reflection of my camera in the mirror and he was like "har! Like that also can one ah!" Then after we took he asked to look at the picture then he went "Eee! So weird!" XD 
J4M, JIAYOU FOR THE AUDITION TODAY! We must be stronger in our vocals ok?


(Mad, don't kill me)
I don't know why she took this. She just suddenly took my camera and took this weird picture of herself. And then she looked at me. And then I looked at her. And then we stood there giving each other the "wth?!" expression. And then the both of us started laughing. 
._.
Mad what were you thinking!!

No comments: