Jan 4, 2009

Jolene's making me do this

It's a quiz about JJ, she calls him Smudgeboy (because of Smudge luh) so yeah. Only a few questions but my answers are long.

When I started to like Smudgeboy: June 2005? Around there? When I was in P6 and I saw his DOU JIANG YOU TIAO on TV (K Ge Shu Bu Qing). Then Rachel and Teressa told me to buy his album and then I got super hooked.

When I joined JJFC: My membership card states 3rd June 2006.

How many of JJ's events I've attended: Oh man I think I've lost count.
Sep 10 '05 - JJ's 24-song karaoke disc autograph session @ IMM
Apr '06 (I think) - JJ Party @ Expo
Jun 24 '06 - Just JJ World Tour
Jun 25 '06 - Autograph session at Century Square
Dec 7 '06 - Wish Upon A Star recording @ Mediacorp
Jan 2 '07 - JJFC Gathering with JJ (JT AND I SANG WITH HIM MUAHAHA)
Jun 5 '07 - Dong Hai Zhan Autograph session & Movie premiere
Aug 6 '07 - Kiehl's $88 thingy @ Heeren (1st time I went out with Mad!)
Sep 8 '07 - Kiehl's concert @ St. James Power Station
Sep 9 '07 - JJ Party 2 @ Vivo
Dec 21 '08 - JJFC Xmas gathering (JJ wasn't there)
Mar 22 '08 - SPOP Rehearsal (POMPOMS) @ Indoor Stadium
Mar 22 '08 - Qi Dai Ai Autograph session
Mar 23 '08 - SPOP Finals Recording @ Indoor Stadium (JJ showed us his new mike XD)
Jul 21 '08 - 933 Concert @ IMM
Nov 20 '08 (I think) - JJ @ KBOX Cineleisure
Nov 23 '08 - Very Singer Training Course audition (I don't think it counts, but JJ was there and he saw us and everything oh what a memorableeee day)
Dec 22 '08 - Smudge launch

That's.. 18 events (only). Haha.

Why do you like Smudgeboy?:
1. His talent is beyond compare (yo!) His composing talent's great, his slow tunes are all so soothing and ahhh. His voice is damn strong and powerful and he's got the ability to inject so much emotions into his songs. Shermin and apparently Lingling cried when they heard Bu Liu Lei De Ji Chang for the first time! (And they don't like JJ at all!)
Yeah, you can say he looks gay, he's damn ugly, can't dance etc., but his singing is superb and there's totally no doubt about that okay. He sings better live than on CD, in my opinion. (Like Leehom) And that's a talent that's hard to come by. Most singers digitally edit their voices, like HELLO, A SINGER'S SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO SING?!

2. His character. He's far off from being arrogant.. He actually went up to Jan and Jt and talked to them for a whole damn 10 minutes (CURSE COMMON TEST WEEK, I WANTED TO GO OB WITH THEM BUT COULDN'T URGH), he WENT UP to them (!!!) And that time when we saw him at OB (Oops, I haven't really revealed this yet but anw we saw him) he chatted with us for a little while (or with Jan and Jt anw, I was quiet as a rock) and he's so friendly and everything.. And during the SPOP rehearsal he chatted with us also.. "See, my new mike! :D :D :D) And he's always laughing when he talks to us (Remember the vid conference during Smudge launch? XD) And he's always improving himself.. like, his singing is already so damn good yet you can tell that his voice is improving in each album he releases (I can never imagine his voice being better than it already is, seriously). And his beatboxing also! Like, he's always ready to learn and improve, he doesn't think he's "good enough" and I love that mindset.
Oh, and his dog Momo hates his singing. XD

3. The mega cute way he smiles especially that SHY SMILE AHHH I LOVE IT TOO MUCH! His "Uh I don't know what I should be doing" smile, OH HIS DIMPLES WHEEE

4. He's damn innocent. I bet he's more innocent than me!

Most contributing factors are #1 and #2, of course.

Will you support him forever?: That's a stupid question. I've been totally in love with him since I first heard his voice and he's changed my life totally. If I hadn't known him, I wouldn't have known music! That means, no OB, no J4M, basically no life lah. JJ introduced me to my life's passion - music. Oh, and I would still be very faithless as a Christian and not knowing it even! (Because I wouldn't have gone back to church if not for Xueling Laoshi)
He gave me life man! Of course I'll support him forever.

No comments: