Jan 14, 2009

I'm feeling super high now

... because Jessie and Millie made me laugh like mad during Lunch (about topics I'll get an SO for if I post here), and then Cui Xiao made me laugh even madder during Chinese. Apparently Cuixiao had a really bad stomachache and wanted to concentrate on something else, so she started talking a damn lot of hilarious crap hahaha.
Cuixiao should get stomachaches more often.

Went to Jurong Point and got myself this set of bangles I've wanted for a very very long time :D From Elephant@Basement (Yah like what kind of stupid name is that but whatever, I LIKE the bangles)
NOT an impulsive buy ok, although I really shouldn't have gotten it, because I only have, like, $3 left for Thurs's and Fri's allowance (Unless Annie Lim returns me my $20 soon). But whatever, I was afraid that by the time I had enough money it wouldn't be on sale anymore. It was on 40% discount man! So the price dropped from $20 to $12! And the sale has been going on for quite a long time already, I was afraid I'd miss it!
My mum doesn't like me buying bangles because she says "You've got so many set of bangles already, keep buying the same thing for what!" But they're NOT the same!! (Can't take pictures now because my camera's with my father or at the repair shop or something but I WILL take picts when I can)

OH, and since I'm feeling quite high now, I'll do something very ego and bu yao lian.
Like, since there are sales going on EVERYWHERE now (I waited for months for the Fiberwig mascara price to drop but it always stayed at $25 so I gave up and bought it at $25 in December then now I see it having a 20% discount WAH DAMN PISSED OKAY), and if anyone's thinking of buying birthday presents for everyone very early to SAVE MONEY and is thinking of buying mine too (My birthday's on May 18 btw ;D), I'll create a Wishlist so you guys will know what to get me :D HAHAHA. Go look out for the sales! Later you wait then the sales disappear then you have to buy stuff at original prices again. HAHAHA

Wishlist

1. THE ELECTRIC GUITAR BELT JT AND I GAVE MADDIE FOR CHRISTMAS HAHAHA. Or the PAC-MAN belt also ZOMG DAMN CUTE!!!! Both from Elephant@Basement. Shop can be found at Jurong Point 2 or Tanjong Pagar Xchange, and uh maybe other places too but those two are the only ones I know. 40% discount now, I think after discount price they're $17 or something uh. (Whoops Maddie you shouldn't have read that)

2. BANGLES BANGLES HAHAHA Okay I just got one set from Elephant@Basement but so what! No one can ever get enough of bangles :D And they can be found everywhere also!

3. STUFF FROM DIVA WOOOOHOOOO

4. NICE CAPS! Like those with huge bold outstanding words (but not in gold/hot pink/red/lime green/weird colours :/). Like JJ's cap that says "RICH" in very very outstanding bold caps, or the one I saw that said "SEXY" (HAHA BUT I DON'T WANT A CAP THAT SAYS SEXY HAHA). I especially love Jt's one that says "END THE WAR". I LOVE IT! Because... love's what I live for. I mean, not just Baby; I mean the stuff I love - Baby, j4m, music, JJ, and God (Or rather, I hope to add God into the list soon... I'm trying to grow in my relationship with Him.. I really am). And I think the people close to me would know that I hate hate itself, and I hate fake friendships or bias or basically anything that isn't love.. or pure love. Okay, I don't know how to say this. But basically.. I love Love, and I am strongly against Hate. (Well, I dislike people too. But I dislike people who "promote" or "cause" hate, in a way. Like people who do hate crimes, or bullies, or mothers who abuse their kids, people who have fake friendships/relationships so that their friends/bfs would buy them stuff, etc.)

5. STUFF FROM MINI BITS! (LOVE LOVE LOVE :D)

6. Crosses :D

7. MUSIC STUFF! (Btw, if anyone can help me find a very small portable keyboard that can connect to the computer and that isn't that soft plastic roll-up one, show me how it looks like and tell me where to get it and how much it costs PLEASE PLEASE, I've been looking for one for AGES, I'd be eternally grateful)

8. CDs!!!!

...Okay lah, the stuff are all actually still quite ex for gifts I guess, despite the sales going on and everything. Haha but people can share. So like if something costs $15, get 30 people then each person only has to pay $0.50 HAHAHA

Okay I shall stop doing this. I'm so sorry. I've calmed down. I just realised how bu yao lian I was being. Omg I'm so sorry please ignore this post.




(*Hint*)

No comments: