Dec 23, 2008

So many things to update on my blogshop x.x

HELLO EVERYONE I'M OFFICIALLY ADDICTED TO JJ'S JIE DAO!!!!!
GO LISTEN TO IT ON MY MUSIC PLAYLIST. TRACK EIGHT: JIE DAO / STREETS! OMG OMG
Makes me feel like dancing. Some damn vigorous hip hop dance yeahhhhh. SOMEONE WHO'S VERY FREE AND BORED PLEEEEEEEASE HELP ME CHOREO!!! I'M DYING TO DANCE TO THIS SONG!!!

AND ZOMG ACCORDING TO BINKAI,
JJ'S SONGS ARE ON AUDITION!!!
I really want to play but my comp can't download it. Too old already. ): I WANT TO PLAY AUDI!!! The last time I played it was like one and a half years ago. I NEED AUDI!!!!! Whose comp has audi? LEMME PLAYYYY DDDD:

Jt, Sumay, Binkai and I were supposed to go watch Twilight today, but.
Four act-smarts have left four teenagers very confused and sad.
To you: I keep telling myself to love everyone, not to hate, to forgive people who've done other people and I wrong, to try to respect you. I've succeeded so far. You're the only exception. I hate you, I'll continue hating you. Don't think you're so mature and know exactly what's best for her/him/me, because you're not her, and you're not him. And you don't know me at all.
To B: Cheer up.. there's nothing we can do about it anyway. And it really wasn't your fault, so don't feel bad about it. I'm sorry too. Be happy 'cos you're the only decent-er guy I know (:

So, I probably won't be watching Twilight. :( I mean I've heard people say it sucks and everything but I still want to go watch lah. You can't miss something like this!!! :( I'll prolly just rent the DVD. -.-

No comments: