Dec 17, 2008

Oh man

I haven't blogged in eons, because I wanted to post about the J4M sleepover but never got around to uploading all the pictures.
Asian Youth Games (AYG) practice is super super tiring, like SYF '07, except that I'm loving it (for now anyway).
Despite getting hit on the same spot on the same thumb with the bloody bamboo stick twice, and spraining my right big toe really badly such that I can't tiptoe or kneel with my heels up anymore, and getting muscle aches so bad that when I bend down I can't even touch my toes anymore, and the dance being so damn tiring that I'm lying on the floor gasping for air immediately after we end (and we haven't even learnt half the dance yet?!) (Maybe it's just that I'm getting very unfit), and totally stinking of sweat so badly that I feel so embarrassed in the MRT, I'm loving every moment of it.
I don't know why. I think I'm becoming a different person. I hated SYF practice, hated it so badly. Or maybe it's because I'm a senior now? Do the juniors like AYG practice? If they don't then I guess so.
Some of the Sec 2s are really working really hard, WO PEI FU NI MEN! *90-degree bow*
Anyway, main point is I'm really amazed that I'm actually enjoying practice, because I hated SYF practice. Well I'm really glad I'm enjoying AYG practice, but I'm just afraid that I'll do badly in my studies next year because Chinese O's are so near AYG and we have to have practices and everything, and mid years are like two weeks (right?) after AYG (It's actually only 3 days after AYG but the school's pushing it back for us, still I don't think it's enough because we don't have the whole June hols to study whereas those who aren't in Dance do)
I LOVE YOU GUYS JIA YOU ALL THE BEST USE COUNTERPAIN/SALONPAS LOVE YOU ALL!!!
Last night I used the Salonpas gel, and then I used the Salonpas Air Spray thing. WOMG IT WAS DABOMB I had to sleep with my legs in the air. But my muscles still ached today -.-
AND AND I CAN GO UP ALREADY!!!!!! Yknow the thing where you lie down with your knees bent to the sides such that your calves and feet are beside the thighs (sorry my description skills suck), and then while holding the bamboo sticks in the air, you get up using your butt and thigh muscles until you're in a kneeling position? I wasn't able to do that during Musical Evening '06 and that was why I was made to do the stupid act-pro solo thing (muahaha) and I was never able to do it UNTIL TODAY! I was so happy k, I started squealing to Ling and Joan. Oh yay yay yay. But it takes me around half a minute to get up, and we're supposed to get up in like 8 (very fast) counts. D: Will continue practising!
AYG AYG AYG AYG AYG AYG AYG!!
JIAYOU EVERYONE! WO AI NI MEN DUO DUO!

No comments: