Dec 28, 2008

Karen feels blessed

Baby just played Bella's Lullaby to me on the piano over the phone. He found the song yesterday.
x3333333333333333333333333333333333

HAPPY FOURTEENTH MONTH/ONE YEAR AND TWO MONTHS LOVE!!!
Baby's present to me. It's an ORIGINAL bearbrick k! (Not like the fake ones I got J4M :P)
Anddddd it's a COUPLE bearbrick! Mine was all red and his was all blue, but we exchanged torsos. XD Yeah. Even the head is detachable!

Baby, this is going to be such a spoiler (but it doesn't matter cos I know what you're gonna be doing for Vday too :D) but I want to get you this when I have the money (i.e. when I get m miserably tiny allowance of $6 per school day again, and when I return my dad $100, and Jt $67, do I owe anyone else money? OH NO JT DO I STILL OWE YOU FOR JESSIE'S TOPSHOP UNDIES?):
I know you'll say it's gay. BUT IT'S CUTE OK! :D

Just realise how much I've abandoned my Lj. Updated with a crappy post (:  

Yingyan is hilarious.


No comments: