Dec 26, 2008

Happy 2008th birthday Lord!

Erm this may seem like a stupid question but I don't know why so I shall ask this:
Erm, how do we know for sure that 25th Dec is the day Jesus was born?
I mean there's no specific date stated on the Bible right. PLUS even if there was, it wouldn't be according to the modern Western calender? :/

Anw, in KL now!

Yesterday 24/12: Christmas celebration at City Harvest: OPERATION SAVE THE WORLD!

Jt treated j4m to JOLLY JJ :D Jt and I went to Janice's house (Mad was too late so she just went straight to City Harvest) to eat it. THE CAKE DAMN NICE! But we all got pretty sick of it after a while because the cake was really big for 4 people x.x
Jolly JJ
Jt's and my present to Jan! NICE RIGHT THE TEE

So then we went to City harvest (at Expo). WAH DAMN A LOT OF PEOPLE! Apparently there were about 10 000? LAST TIME during Asia Conference there were apparently 24,000?!? And the capacity of City harvest at Expo is only aroud 8,000 -.-
Damn crowded
J4M WORE OUR SMUDGE TEES!!:D

Met Xiao Xuan, Jamie, Jason, made new acquaintences: Julia, who dresses a lot like how Annie (OB) would haha, LOVE her cap and "belt", she's 17 and apparently her math is just about as bad as mine XD, and Willie, who BOO!ed me twice and tried to beatbox to Jt and Janice hahaha.



Service was quite fun! Although I sort of prefer Emerge and stuff? The drama was funny. XD Xueling laoshi was acting as some princess hahaha. Her figure 36-24-36 leh! HAHA >.<>

Then there was Candlelight Service!
My candle kept blowing out so I had to keep relighting mine, then I prayed that the candle wouldn't go out again, and it didn't! :D It kept flickering, and at times it looked like it was nearly going to go out, but it never did, amazingly. And there were also times where the flame was very strong.

And I realise it sort of reflects my faith in Christ. It was pretty dead before, I kept trying to "ignite the flame" but it just kept going out. And now, slowly, the flame is getting stronger; there are times when my faith is so weak it seems like it's hardly there, and there are times (mostly in church) where my faith is stronger and I want to praise and thank Him loudly, but one thing's for sure; my flame of love for God is always there, whether it's weak or strong, it isn't dying out like it used to anymore.


My dad made me leave after that :( Hugged Mad and Jan and Jt, then walked with Jason out to meet my dad. Lalala.

So now I'm in KL.

No comments: