Nov 16, 2008

This holiday sucks

Monday: Dance prac (9-5)
Tuesday: Dance prac (9-5)
Wednesday: Practice for Very Singer Training Course audition @ OB with OBJMs
Thursday: Dance prac (9-5), JJ @ KBOX (7.30pm. I'll be all sweaty and stinky from Dance)
Friday: Practice for Very Singer Training Course audition @ OB (Hopefully we can practice, even if Jan can't make it, because we seriously need more time to practice)
Saturday: Musical Evening prep + performance (until 10pm, what time does it start? Maybe JMs can practice for the audition before that, if there's time?) (I'LL BE MISSING THE CAKE DESIGN COMPETITION + TAKING PICTURE WITH JJ + JJ @ SHENG SIONG SHOW, WTH, 3 EVENTS IN A DAY AND I CAN'T GO)
Sunday: Very Singer Training Course audition (morning)(JJ WILL BE THERE), and I'll be flying off to JAPAN :D (I'LL BE MISSING JJ PARTY 3!!!!! D:)

My week is officially screwed.
Look, I have to prepare our group + my own performance for the Very Singer Training Course audition, and we only have ONE practice where all four of us can make it. Thanks to Musical Evening and Jan's Band performance. UUUUGGGGHHHH.
AND I'M MISSING A BLOODY 4 JJ EVENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
And I'm / we're so dead.
And JJ will be there watching us making a fool out of ourselves because we cannot remember the lyrics/where to come in.
Yeah. I rock. WHY'S EVERYTHING CLASHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!
So many things happening this week and I'm missing so much. I WANT TO SEE MY JJ LEH!
And we need practice!!
JMs, we cannot fool around on Wednesday k, must spend the time wisely because it's all we've got. Let's not make embarrass ourselves again. Remember the audition for the OB thing, where we tried singing I'm All Out Of Love and then during the audition we stoned down there because we couldn't remember what song was next and we all ended up humming and la la la-ing because we couldn't remember the lyrics? FREAK ASS LAH. Let's not do that in front of JJ ok?

No comments: