Nov 15, 2008

OB update

Xueling put us in the PERFORMING CREW CLASS!!!!!!!! 
Together with Adeline (I STILL DONT BELIEVE SHE'S IN UNI), Gary (Superband!), Gabriel (:DDDDD), Zhi Tian (HAHAHAHA), and a few others I don't know (because the names I listed above were people we performed in the OB In-house Concert with). Anyway, PERFORMING CREW!!!!

That's one wish striked off my wishlist :D Vocal performing crew = We get to sing at various events organized by OB, or other events that invited OB to perform at.
We also get grooming courses that sort of prepare you to be a star. HOW COOL'S THAT! It's like the Very Singer Training Course but less intensive.
However, I can't sign the contract because I'll be having my O's next year and my dad won't want me to go for most of the grooming classes and everything. DAMN SAD! But I hope that even if I don't sign the contract I'll still be in. Forgot to ask laoshi! Will ask when I see her again.

The vocal crew's first performance will be on 29 Nov @ Heeren. (: Do go support them!
I can't perform because I'll be in Japan :D, and Jan can't perform because she's got her band concert on that date. So there was only Jt and Maddie left in our group, and Xueling introduced another girl into the group to help them - Ke Ting, who's 12 (She joined CSS3 and got into the second round! GO KETING!!!), but three people still couldn't really do anything because JT was the beatboxer and there had to be two people singing the main, so there was no backup (Heh I feel so important now), so Xueling cancelled their performance. So the 4 of us won't be performing on the 29th ):
But Jt and Mad, go to the heeren event and show your support for everyone who's performing k? Tell all of them I said hi and I miss y'all and good luck!
AND HELP ME RECORD THEIR PERFORMANCES TOO! :D


VOCAL PERFORMING CREWWWWWWW!

No comments: