Nov 2, 2008

LEEHOM CONCERT

MUSICMAN '08!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Met Jt after my piano class. The theme for today was "Funky hair" (WTH!) so I decided to get dark reddish-royal purplish hair extension (: Looked really nice (in my opinion, the colour went really well with my hair) but the problem was that because it was nylon and not real hair, the extension was damn straight and my hair's wavy and curls in a bit at my neck (uh those who saw me with my hair down before would know maybe? I don't know how to describe it -.-), the extension looked damn obvious, it was like sticking out of my hair. Looked super gross. So I decided to tie two ponytails haha. The extension became kind of hidden so it wasn't obvious at all.
Jt bought blue hairspray and at my house she sprayed a looooooot because nothing showed up at first. So when the hairspray dried and the colour started to show, I started to panic while Jt went "Cool!" (She didn't think it was cool but she decided to delude herself because there was nothing she could do to get the colour off without messing up her hair because she'd just styled it). And my mum said my hairstyle was "Very Taiwan! Very nice!" and Jt kept laughing at me and calling me Jessie D: 
But Jessie's hair is very nice lah. (:

Met Janice at Kallang Leisure park and she'd just had a haircut ($37. Damn nice! Her hairstyle is always what I've wanted), and she wanted extensions too so we walked around and came to this shop that had really cool extensions, she got a pinkish-red one. :O

Ate at KFC but the place was so small and it was so crowded and the queue stretched out of the place, so we just sat outside the shop. And then people started following us, including this damn cute (as in baby cute, because I think he looks around 14) Korean guy :D
Oh and we saw Jonathan Leong :P I think he'd look cool with a blue or slightly silverish hair extension :P

The concert was FREAKING COOL K! He started with that Yin Yue Zen Me Le song. I'm not sure if that's the title but anyway it was damn high. And he sang W-H-Y. He also sang Hua Tian Cuo :D
OH AND HE BLOODY SANG MY FAVOURITE SONG!!!!! JANICE AND I SCREAMED 5 TIMES HYSTERICALLY TO EACH OTHER HAHAHAHA. OMG I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE DI YI GE QING CHEN!
这是爱    我们的爱     还不确定     缺好实在
把你贴在胸怀      静静的       代替表白        在不愿放开  (:

Oh and he played the drums, guitar, violin and piano. His violin and piano is CRAZY MAN! OMG! HOW DOES HE GO THAT FAST, *HYPERVENTILATES*
And the way he played When You Wish Upon A Star with the violin was damn touching, full of emotion, I probably would've cried if I wasn't trying so hard to guess what song it was the whole time. And then, and then, he played LUO YE GUI GEN!!!! Janice and I screamed 5 times again (:

And the piano looked far too small to him, and he was sitting in a really awkward position. Jt guessed it was because he was trying to get nearer the mike? Shrug.
But he played some song on the piano (I can't remember what), and then he started playing this tune super freaking fast, I'm guessing it was a classical piece, and again, he injected so much emotion into it, it was so beautiful. (Eh, JJ does that too :D :D :D)
And then he played a chord, and then I told Janice "WEI YI, WEI YI, WEI YI!"
AND THEN HE PLAYED THE FIRST TWO NOTES OF WEI YI!!!!!!
Janice and I started screaming like crazy, and we were the first two to scream before everyone else. Quite cool right. Heh heh heh. First time I had a fast reaction. But anyway, I was screaming my head off, because Wei Yi sounds damn good on the piano :D
Baby, 我已不能多爱你一些 (:

Then he pretended to be four people at once, haha, one was wearing a blue suit, one was wearing red, one was wearing yellow, and the lead singer (the real him lah) was in white. My dad says the faces they showed on the screen were all him because they were pre-recorded, only one on stage was the real him. The stage is so far away and everyone looks so small on stage you can't really see their faces, so you rely on the screens a lot what. :D

And his dancers had this damn slutty outfit. Ughhhhhh. But the guy dancers were FRIGGIN COOL, I wish I could dance like them haha, they're so... loose. Like, their movements seem very fluid. Yah.

And he did this cool thing where they were doing some poem thing, and then he disappeared from the stage, and the next second he appeared, like, at the block of seats FREAKING NEAR US. Omg I was so shocked k, we all screamed and ran towards him but he walked in the direction away from us so I didn't get to see him up close or anything >_< I can't even remember what song he sang.

The last encore song he sang was Kiss Goodbye. I knew it okay, especially because they brought the piano up again. I told Janice the last song he was going to sing HAD to be Kiss Goodbye, and Janice and I kept screaming "KISS GOODBYE! KISS GOODBYE!" when he was thanking the sponsors and everything, we chanted "Kiss Goodbye" until he played it. OMG! HAHAHAHAHA. I tell you, I'm psychic.

Throughout the entire concert, I sang like a mad freak, I sang till my voice was shaky, I sang till my voice cracked, I sang till I was completely out of pitch I might as well have been singing a totally different song and nobody would've known the difference. I screamed every song out, screamed the high notes out. I was ... a mad freak. I've got a sore throat now, no surprise -.-

And Jt's aim was to be as extra as she could hahaha. When everyone was screaming, she's shout (in her really low voice) "AAAARGHHHH!" like as if someone was robbing her or something, quite a number of people looked back HAHAHA.
And when Leehom was talking, Jt would blow her whistle whenever he paused for a comma or full stop. WAH LAO! HAHAHA

Didn't take any pictures of the concert. I've learnt my lesson. Everytime I tried to take pictures or videos during the JJ concert they'd turn out so shitty, and I'd find others on the Net and they're so much better so I'll never look at my own recordings and pictures anyway. So I'll upload pics and videos when I find them on the Net. I only took pictures  of us (:


No comments: