Nov 21, 2008

JJJJJJJJJJJJ

Half the keys on my keyboard aren't working, I'm using the Tablet Pc Input Panel thing. SO SLOW
My mum got me a pair of checkered flats($30)! Damn cute. Very christmassy, maybe I'll wear them for Carolling:D Also got a pair of skinnies ($50), and because my butt is one size bigger than my legs my pants fit my waist but are quite loose at the leg area -.- but I still love them anw! OH AND she bought me this super nice Espirit jacket ($130) after much persuasion. For my Japan trip, but can be used for cold places here too (eg. PAT) It's currently the most expensive thing I have in my wardrobe. >.<>


JJ@Kbox Cineleisure!

Janice was put in charge of opening the door for JJ, OMG!!
Rushed there after Dance. Love my new shoes but they gave me blisters on both feet within 5 minutes of walking in them. New shoes mah. Limped all the way to Kbox.

Jt and Mad and I sat together. JJ SUPER CUTE! He beatboxed his way to the stage haha. Idk why but he sorta looks younger and his complexion looks better. Maddie said it's just his hairstyle. Yeah probably.
Carol and the other JJFC radio DJ were the emcees so they asked him a few stupid questions. JJ's blurness is super funny k. And his STM is worse than mine (!!!)
Talked a bit of crap, then there was this checkered clothes dressup competition thing, Debra got 3rd, Alicia got 2nd and Dorothy won (:
Watched the video of the FC Gathering on his birthday (I didn't go D:) his expressions were so hilarious, haha, Celeste said when we were watching the vid and all of JJ's stupid expressions she heard him say (Ohmygod) and laugh quietly haha (she was sitting very near him). JJ's the craziest guy ever lah, so cute!
Oh and Carol asked us to name a song for JJ to sing and see if he'd forget the lyrics or not, and crazy Jt shouted "Xing Qiu!" (A song in his first album) and he went "HAR?!" Damn cute haha. But he was able to sing the first four lines! Considering the level of intensity of his STM, it's considered damn good already ok!
Andand there's this JFJ tee that'll be released on 22 dec, the design doesn't have anything to do with JFJ but it's still v cute! It looks like, uh, a fat rainbow-coloured bowling pin in a rainbow-coloured ring o.o Will upload a pic of the design when I can. Anw, they were giving out 50 $20 vouchers for it, so we'd pay $49.90 for it instead of $69.90, but still quite ex then we started whining to JJ and saying we were students and it was beyond what we could affors, then he was like "Har, erm okay lah I'll buy 10 tees for 10 of you okay?" SO SWEET RIGHT! He spent $690 on 10 of the FC members can! I mean itks probably loose change to him or whatever but it's still damn sweet can!
Well I wasn't ont of the 10 but all the 5jms (Mad, Jan, Jt, Celeste and I)got the vouchers :D
He sang Wo Hai Xiang Ta with the MV (Kbox mah!) Then like in the MV there's this part where he gets knocked down by a lorry, so when he was singing, he suddenly covered his ears and did that stupid expression I always do (eyes squeezed shut, grinning in the way where you bare all your teeth like as if you're in extreme pain) then at first I was like "huh?" Then the lorry crashed haha. JJ's full of crap lah.
Love love love him and hoe he talked complete crap throughout the whole event, because it showed that he was very relaxed and happy and being himself, and that's what's most important (:
Erm, I forgot what else happened during the event (blame it on my STM. I got it from JJ ok!) So if anyone remembers anything else do tell me!

No comments: