Nov 24, 2008

23 Nov 00:32am, in the aeroplane

I heart my mum's Blackberry. But it can't check Hotmail, so if anyone wants to email me, please email karenhowenee@gmail.com!

I love SIA, Krisworld ricks because they always have JJaks songs! And Krisworld now has Zuma and other cool games! I used to love their Pokemon games. I remember playing it on the plane to Aussie with Sumay 4 years ago :P
They've got great songs! JJ's Qi Dai Ai compilation album, Evan Yo's latest album (I didn't know he had a new album!), Nan Quan Ma Ma, Lin You Jia, Xiao Jing Teng, Guo Jing, Fan Wei Qi and others.. Basically I'm going crazy now.
And they can do playlists! Mine has 59 songs. From Qi Dai Ai to Mamma Mia (musical evening's fault I like abba again!)

Madness.
I'm in Singapore, wearing a thick jacket, sweating like mad because it's 35 degrees. I step into a plane.
6 hours later, I step out of the plane. I'm wearing the same thick jacket, plus another top underneath, and I'm shivering like mad because it's 3 degrees. -.-

By the way, I'll probably be blogging a lot thanks to my mum's Blackberry, but I can't upload pics so the posts are going to be damn wordy.
I see my reader count dropping already.

No comments: