Oct 5, 2008

I feel egoistic today

Looking at the comments people gave us on Imeem for Shi Lian De Zi Wei makes me feel so happyyyyyyyyy.


msbadBADD xx 小坏坏:
"OMG.! 
I really love this sonq (: 
Nice sonq. 
It sinqs my heart out."

DaRKnESS LoNeLi: 
"i dun no who r they , r they star nv hear of them wat r their chinese name"

sss ccc:
"can send me this song pls pls ,this is very nice
(deleted to protect privacy)@hotmail.com
thx"

Joanna Tan: 
"Can send me the song please? (deleted to protect privacy)@hotmail.com"

XueliN -:
"can send me this song to (deleted to protect privacy)@hotmail.com"
"HOHO COOL . THIS SONG VERY NICE! SERIOUSLY I LOVE IT"

wei ren: 
"Ya..the song really nice...
Hahax..."

TEEEE HEEEEE :D
I mean I don't think I sound nice in Shi Lian De Zi Wei, or in any of the recordings for that matter (I sound like a whining 7-year-old. In Lei I'm singing the wrong note more than half the time. In Ai Ni my voice sounds strained PLUS my last note is off -.- And I don't want to think about Xia Ri De Qing Tian. I feel damn embarrassed. JT AND SHERM, WE MUST RERECORD). But it's nice to see some people you don't even know appreciating your music? (:
I mean, yeah, some tone-deaf people may think Bang Bang Tang's singing rocks to the max or something and I hope those aren't the same people who posted good comments on our song :/


Xueling Laoshi said she'd help Jt (and me) try to sell our compositions :D
Not that she listened to the compositions and thought they were nice. She didn't even listen to them but she told Jt she could help her try to sell. 
But she says it's really hard. Like it's normal to write hundreds of songs and only get one selected.
Plus it's not like our tunes are very nice or anything. It's not catchy it's quite boring. And very childish I guess, but that's probably because these are our first compositions. 

WE WILL JIA YOU (:

No comments: