Sep 27, 2008

Wth

Me: Someday I'll be pretty and elegant enough to be able to wear a dress.
Laogong: Stop shaking your leg on the escalator!

Eh I mean it okay.
I aspire to be chio and glam enough to be able to wear a dress one day (:
(*tries to get leg off table*)


Am I the only person here who hasn't read the last Harry Potter book?
HAHAHAHA
Eh JMs (or anyone for that matter), one day we'll go on a Harry Potter Movie Marathon can
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE?
I was reading my dad's super old magazine and they were talking about the Order of the Pheonix and they showed pictures of the 3 characters when they were in the first and third movie and I fell in love with them again.
They're so omg, don't know how to describe it. 
BUT PLEASE! I WANT A HARRY POTTER MOVIE MARATHON!

I should be studying.

No comments: