Sep 1, 2008

Shit

Spent an hour reading Azalea's blog and laughed like hell. Shit my maid was giving me weird stares and trying very hard to avoid me.
But Azalea, your blog made my day :D
www.loveanthems.blogspot.com
(s2a-ers, read the 21st & 26th July posts :D)

Quite freaky, how you read blogs of people you don't usually read the blogs of, and you realise how much they've changed and you never noticed it. :/
Or how you realise that that person isn't who you thought she was at all.
:/
I'm weird.

EH EVERYONE GO SEE MY AGNES B PREORDER WOMG!!
Prices much lower than what other blogshops are selling it for, because my supplier gets her stuff directly from the faactory in Japan, HOHOHO!


And to you:
I don't know what to say but I wish you'd make an effort, for her.
I know you're making an effort, I know it's hard on you.
But if you really really love her, then show her that you do.
Don't make her actually have to wonder if you still even have feelings for her or not, because confusion's the worst thing you could do to her.

And to the both of you:
Stop hiding. There's so much you guys need to talk about. And if the both of you think this isn't going to work out, do something about it, don't just leave everything hanging.

WHATEVER, I'M SO SO SO HAPPY I'M NOT IN A MIXED SCHOOL.


And it was just Friday that I thought "Aiyah I'll just play today and start studying during the holidays."
And I totally wasted Saturday and Sunday and today.
And there's no more time already:
Tuesday: Reserved for laogong
Wed - Fri: Nacli (some shitty leadership camp. BUT THEY HAVE AIRCON ROOMS! :O)
Fri night: OB vocal

WHICH REMINDS ME, OH SHIT, I HAVEN'T PREPARED FOR VOCAL CLASS!!!
x.x

And the teachers make it seem like as if we've got all the time in the world to complete our homework and study for exams.
15 more days to FYEs, and I haven't started studying AT ALL.
So much to do, so little time.

Shit, it just occurred to me that this exam will determine whether I get promoted to Sec 4 or not.
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WHOLE SEC 3 YEAR?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!

No comments: