Sep 10, 2008

FINALLY

I FINALLY MANAGED TO UPLOAD THE 204 PICTURES INTO MY COMP!
AHHHHH HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY.
Will upload the pictures and the NACLI YMCA & Ketchup videos soon :D


I'm in love with Millie's handwriting, come on everyone say you are too.
LOVELOVE

"The silence makes me wish that I were deaf. It's like a bell ringing for much too long and you just want to stop your ears from listening or run away. It's extremely ruthless and exhausting after a day or so, and yet I've sat here for a week with this silence, wondering if maybe I’m about to go mad. The expression 'silence is golden' has never made my book, because silence is forlorn. And a lonely silence will never be anything other than depressing."
"I know that while I'm sitting here, being lonely and distraught, he is by the sea, strumming his dreams, doing what he loves best. His dreams are too big and no town will ever be big enough to contain them. I might be selfish when it comes to certain things, but right now he seems like the selfish one, although if he came back to me right at this moment, I would never think of him being selfish ever again."
Ahh no I'm more in love with her essay about someone who failed to live up to her reputation. OMG IT'S THE EMOEST THING EVER. MILLIE, SEND ME!!!

And Millie you must go become a writer okay, seriously seriously.
Go migrate to Australia or something first because Singaporean writers somehow all cmi one D:


LAOGONG'S GATSBY POWER SPIKE THING GIVES LAOGONG GRAVITY-DEFYING HAIR!!!

No comments: