Aug 15, 2008

I'M SO SO SO SO DEAD.

HAPPY FOURTEENTH SUMAY!
I know last year I made this (damn nice) collage but uh this year no time okay. D:
But anw, looking forward to lunch on Sunday (:
Oh and btw, I owe you a present x.x

Finally, CTs are over so I can go back to blogging more frequently again :D

Reached OB at like 10 yesterday, after A math exam. Stayed in Room J until around 2 omg, sianned the whole way.
I think we're DAMN DAMN DEAD for the filming thing today.
Had a lot of miscommunication problems between Xueling and Janice, Xueling scolded Janice like mad because of us. D: She thought Janice was supposed to be in charge of all of us but Janice didn't even know she was supposed to be in charge, so Xueling scolded her like mad ):
Jan, cannot be sad okay (: be happy! Although I do agree that Xueling's super super scary when she scolds D: But she's still nice heehee.

But I seriously don't think we'll be able to do well. Definitely not up to standards lah, i mean look at how much time we got to spend practising altogether. What, 15 minutes?!
(Really sorry everyone, I'd have stayed longer if I could D:)


JANJAN, I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! :D :D

Must last as long as laogong and me okay! (= forever. :D)
Anddddddd I know you've got a lot of DAMN SICK friends but uh be innocent okay. :D
(Like B**K** :D)

No comments: