Aug 17, 2008

I wanna be a ROCKK STARRR

The flower said, "I wish I was a tree,"
The tree said, "I wish I could be
A different kind of tree,"
The cat wished that it was a bee,
The turtle wished that it could fly
Really high into the sky,
Over rooftops and then dive
Deep into the sea.

And in the sea there is a fish,
A fish that has a secret wish,
A wish to be a big cactus
With a pink flower on it.

And the rattlesnake said,
"I wish I had hands so
I could hug you like a man."
And then the cactus said,
"Don't you understand,
My skin is covered with sharp spikes
That'll stab you like a thousand knives.
A hug would be nice,
But hug my flower with your eyes."


(Haha, I cut away a few verses lah)

Heh, I remember Annie singing this a lot in class last time. Lyrics very cute, it seems like crap at first but later you realise that it's actually rather meaningful leh.
Like how we're all dissatisfied with what we have and we take a lot of things for granted, like how I wish I could sing better or had skinnier thighs or could go for plastic surgery? And that we really should be contented with what we already have?
I don't know what I'm talking about lah, nvm. Everyone has their own ways of interpreting stuff anyway, and people always say I interpret stuff in the weirdest ways x.x


FRIDAY: SOME FILMING FOR SOME CHINESE SHOW
Was supposed to have oral exam but postponed it (will talk about that later). Rushed to OB immediately after school and didn't really have time to do anything before we had to go for our rehearsal and everything. At first Mad, Jan, Jt and I thought that we'd just sing on our own and they'd compile our performances with a lot of others and they'd cut our performance super short such that we'd just be on tv for like what, 2 seconds?
BUT IT TURNED OUT THAT WE WERE THE MAIN AND UH ONLY PERFORMERS (!!!)
Like we'd stand in the front and sing, and the other OB students would crowd around us and sing along.
Were supposed to sing 4 songs but just sang the chorus for SPOP Hurray in the end. Was very fun lah. Jan beatboxed and I did the harmony and Jt and Mad were the main voices and all the other students sang along :D I really really really hope I wasn't off pitch or whatever, because I sort of "forgot myself" half of the time because these two guys were singing into my ear quite loudly HAHAHA.
Shit I really really hope I was okay. ARGGHHHHHHHH
Anw, it was for some show that's debuting in Sept I think, called Miao Shou Tie Chu, Xin Xian Chu Lu or something. Don't know how to spell it in Chinese. Anw, we were supposed to eat uh two different kinds of curry puffs and decide which was better and vote for it by putting the colour that represented that kind of curry puff into the respective boxes, and at the same time guess which was handmade and which was machine-made. There were SO MANY reshoots and retakes from different camera angles that we all ate a damn lot of curry puffs. I ate FOUR can. In like 3 hours? OMG. We were all stuffed lah.
AND DAMN DAMN HUMILIATING, the host was going up to interview random people and I went "I really hope she dosen't pick me" and then SHE PICKED ME -.-
And she asked me "What age groups do you think are suitable for eating curry puffs?" or something, and I blanked out for like 10 seconds and then finally whispered
"BUT I CANNOT SPEAK CHINESE!"
HAHAHAHAHAHA. But in the end I just copied what the guy before me said (she asked him the same question. Thank goodness I was listening), and then she asked me how many puffs I could eat in a go and I said two (yah, and then I ate four -.-)
A lot of hilarious things lah.
And then I really wanted to stay for the second half of the shoot but I had piano theory lesson (-.-) and my mum was screaming "YOU NO TIME MANAGEMENT IS IT! WHY SO LATE! WHAT TIME DOES IT END? HOW COME YOU DON'T KNOW! GO ASK SOMEBODY! SO IRRESPONSIBLE! THIS OB AH, I'M REALLY GOING TO MAKE YOU QUIT" etc, so I had no choice but to leave (again, it's all because of me). So pissed so pissed so pissed. I'm really sorry Jan and Mad and Jt, really really, I'd have loved to stay.
And sorry Xueling laoshi ):

SATURDAY: ORAL.
was the most humiliating thing EVER.
Crap I won't even talk about the passage because I was stumbling over the words throughout the entire passage.
For the conversation part he asked me what my feelings were about Singapore hosting the F1 race.
And I was thinking, "SINGAPORE'S HOSTING THE F1 RACE?!" and then I wished my brother was here because he'd probably help me score an A1 because he's The Ultimate F1 Fan. Please lah he knows the brand AND model of every single car that passes us on the expressway.
And then I went "uh 我为新加坡感到很骄傲 uh 因为会有很对游客会来到新加坡" and then I wanted to say that Singapore's economy would boost but I didn't know how to say that so I went "uh 然后新加坡回赚很多钱" -.- And then he asked me why I felt they chose Singapore and I went “因为新加坡的科技很发达 (like as if that was even related to anything) and uh 新加坡虽然是一个很小的国家,但是我们很成功,then uh 我们在世界上。。。” and i wanted to say that we were one of the most successful countries in the world but didn't know how to say it and I ended with "uh 很多游客会来到新加坡
HAHAHAHAHAHA
And then Zhu Laoshi gave a o.o? face and said I could go. HAHA.
Oh, and then I exited from the wrong door, all the way at the other end of the room. -.-

kAiiZ walking alone in the rain says:
it's like sometimes when i'm super tired
but i dun wan sleep
then sumay will ask me to sleep
then i ask her why
then she tell me cause sleeping late is not good for me and she doesn't want anything thats not good for me cause she loves me
then i'd just melt
i'd melt into a puddle


:DDDDDD

No comments: