Jun 25, 2008

It's not my fault I'm a loser, is it?

Maybe I'm too antisocial.
Maybe I'm too moody all the time.
Maybe I don't laugh as much as everyone else.
Maybe I scream too much.
Maybe I'm too boring.
Maybe I'm too ugly.

Maybe I wasn't meant to have friends in the first place.

I tell everyone I'm okay, I pretend like I don't care.
But I do.
I'm just a pathetic loser.

And I know it dosen't seem like it, but I'm really glad you're still here for me.
Even though you irritate me and make me wish I'd never known you half the time.
Thanks, xiao (:


I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
Everyone has someone they'd rather be with than me. They'd be talking to me and when they see someone else they'd just run off with the other person and the both of them would start laughing together and having so much fun.
How come that never happens to me?
How come I never laugh or play around with these "friends"? Why don't I have a best friend?
What do I have to do for people to like me?


Okay, I know I sound like a whining kid.
Maybe I just miss you too much.
Come back soon, okay?


You don't need a best frn cuz u have sm1 who can do much more than what a best frn will do for you..

No comments: