Jun 24, 2008

24TH JUNE OMG!

OMG IT’S EXACTLY TWO YEARS AFTER THE JJ CONCERT!!!!
my jj :D

WAHAHAHA I GREW 1CM AND LOST 3KG :D

Components of plasma: 90% water + dissolved substances
E.g.:

Soluble proteins – fibrinogen etb
Dissolved mineral salts (ions) – phosphates of calcium, sodium, etc.
Food substances
Excretory products
Horomones

Sorry lah, was bored.

Karen is like damnnnn smart. Initially I stated on my blog (and told all my customers) that they only had to pay for their preorders when I passed them the items.
Then I’m supposed to meet up with my supplier for the Balo products (the slimming creams and masks) today, and I’ve got to pay her $160.
And nobody has paid me, and I’ve got no money at all.

Yah I know, I’m damn smart. -.- So I had to go change the rules and say that they had to pay before getting the items. But only 3 of my customers were able to pass me the money by today, and I was still super short of money.
What the hell, it’s $160 leh!!

Anyway, Cui Xiao and Shermin very kindly offered to lend me money :D
I’ve learnt my lesson, sorry CX and Sher for troubling you guys ):

No comments: