Jun 15, 2008

BACK FROM KL!!!

Heeheehee
Yvonne, Inez and I went crazy at the neoprint shop. :D
Ooh my hair looks straight in this pic :D o.o
We bribed Ivan with a box of Wonka Nerds to take neoprints with us, HAHAHA. At first he said "HAHA so easy, just take pictures only then can get a box of Nerds!" but later in the shop he was groaning "Wah lao I shouldn't have taken up your offer lah, this is damn torturous can?"
:D :D
Too lazy to upload the pictures of the neoprints, but anyway, Ivan looked rather spastic.
(We used the neoprint machine's image altering function to dye his hair UGLY GREEN :D)

Went to BiaoYee's new condo for a barbecue. ZOMG HER HOUSE LOOKS LIKE A SHOWFLAT CAN?!
We went crazy at the playground :D Stupid Ivan kept showing off his muscles, HAHA.

(:
And now you're in Taiwan.
Take care, okay? I don't want to have to keep worrying about you all the time. I love you.

No comments: