Apr 15, 2008

so much to blog about!

ohman it’s so depressing, noone reads my blog anymore!
i have like ONE tag per day now. it used to be so much more.
haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
and the number of people reading my blog have dropped – from 40+ to 30+ to 20+ now. rahh.
i remember once there were like 50 unique visitors in a day but only like 4 people tagged. ohman so disappointing.
nevermind, i don’t think many people are interested in my boring life, hahaha. and anyway my blog’s ultimately for me, right? hahaha. whatever.

it hurts to have to hide my tears from the person i love the most.
you were laughing about your teacher and trying to do lip trills, i was trying hard to laugh along too. i suddenly felt like flying to your house and hugging you tight.
i think i caught your disease of crying all of a sudden for no reason.
i wanted to hug you so badly. you were still laughing away. i couldn’t let you know i was crying - i didn’t want you to cry too.
and then i couldn’t help taking in a deep breath, and accidentally let out the smallest sob ever; and then you knew, and tried to cheer me up a bit.
and then you started crying too.

shit i feel so bad.
of all the things to lose.
how can i lose my beloved RING!?!?!?!?!
first i lost the musical note pin you gave me, followed by the ultra cute pencil you bought, and now the ring.
i think it's because i bring them around so much and then leave them all over the place. i guess i shouldn't carry my most precious stuff around wherever i go eh.
SHIT
Jessie: “this sound stupid, but it’s probably God’s will.”
D:!
FREAKING MAD AT MYSELF ARHHHH.
i need to learn to organize my stuff better. someone HELP MEEEEE!

No comments: