Jan 4, 2008

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!

ok, apparently there’s no 3s3 because 3s2 is a big class with 55 people so they split the class into 2 groups – 3s2a and 3s2b. so it’s like two separate classes but we’re actually one big class.
-.- very lame leh.
and my tuition’s actually from 6-8 on wednesdays so i’ll have to pick another timing, so my wednesdays will be free of tuition! and my classes don’t end at 3.15; the latest for me is 2.15. :D so actually my wednesdays won’t be that busy.
form teachers are miss karen tan and mdm lim geok hong. all fierce one D:
chem teacher’s me lee jianwei. i hope i actually understand his classes leh O.o
and it’s a pity our lit teacher’s not mr m! really wanted him as lit teacher. but nevermind, ms azlin doesn’t seem that bad either :D
and i’m sitting beside cui xiao. she keeps like, trying to SEDUCE me?!?!
she loves to like, stroke my arm and stuff. and she loves to poke and tickle me also X(
she says it’s fun to irritate me cos i’m very sensitive to touch so my reactions are “very funny”. RAHH.
and campfire rehearsal today. more peeling skin. and jiayi nadine and qiqi came back!!! :D i miss making fun of doudou!


ob was FUNNAYYYEEE! the small boy finally sang! he sang sha shou and The Four Of Us were like, desperately trying to contain our laughter. 小孩子 (the nickname wujiaming gave him) is seriously damn cute lah!
and then wujiaming was saying like, when you sing a song without any accompliment try not to choose fast songs and stuff, and sha shou is very repetitive and stuff, and so is mu nai yi. and he started singing a bit of sha shou and mu nai yi and explaining that the tune repeats a lot and stuff.
then the 周杰伦guy asked innocently “老师,你不喜欢林俊杰吗?”
ahh wapiang! we all started laughing like shit while wujiaming desperately said “nono, i like lin junjie! every artiste has good songs and bad songs etcetcetc..”
haha. and we saw daphne and esther (jj’s assistants) in the toilet! :D



why did you have to do that?
because right now, i’m missing you more than ever.
and i don’t know how i’m going to survive the next 6 days.
we have to think of another way to meet up. it just isn’t enough, seriously.

ARGH

No comments: