Nov 12, 2007

that hole in my heart

i feel like such a loser.
well i don't think i was cut out for this in the first place anyway.

nevermind. this may not be the beginning for some, but just because they've got a brighter start it dosen't mean i'll let them be better than me.
this is my own story. why should i compare myself to others now? it's only just begun anyway.
you never know what will happen anyway.

i'm just so crapped up now. so many thoughts whirling around but i don't know how to put it in words.
my mind's just so cluttered it feels empty.
it's like jt's dream: just a white, empty room, with no walls, nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, unsure of what's supposed to happen, what's going to happen, who's going to save me.
the point is i don't even know what's causing all this.
the endless road without a stop sign;
can't even find a stranger this time.
that was 2 hours ago. i'm happy again :)

& i hear you say the same few words everyday, but i just never get tired of hearing it. :)

No comments: