Oct 5, 2007

the start of EVEN MORE hair woes。 :/

EVERYONE WATCH ZHOU RI BA DIAN DANG TOMORROW JJ WILL BE ON! that finding things one, with KE YOU LUN!!!
i've watched it on youtube, IT'S SUPER DUPER HILARIOUS MUST MUST WATCH KK PPL!!!
-
i went to cut my hair today in the hope that my never-ending bad hair days would finally be over.
my fringe was becoming far too long and my hair looked like a bird's nest :/
and when the guy cut, at the beginning he cut so freaking little, i was wondering if he was actually cutting at all or just showing off his pair of scissors.
and then he cut my fringe and when he asked me if it was ok, i seriously didn't see any difference so i told him to cut my it a little shorter.
i said "um can make the shortest length of the fringe just touching my eyes?"
i said "JUST TOUCHING MY EYES" okay, and he started cutting and cutting.
i thought he'd stop at the "just touching my eyes" level but he just used the hairdryer to blow it a bit and then CONTINUED CUTTING,
i was like thinking, should i tell him to stop? and then i thought nevermind lah, maybe he has an idea or something and he'll make my hair very very nice.
and then when he was done and i went to the toilet to cut my hair, i saw that the shortest length is like above my eyebrows.
and not even like just a tiny bit okay, NOW I WANT TO DIE!!!
and the worst thing is that i have sort of like a permanent center parting or something, so if my fringe is too light then it WILL GO BACK TO THE CENTER PARTING just like what happened that time in sec1! SUPER SUPER FREAKING UGLY!!
i dont even HAVE a picture of the sec 1 hair disaster because i think i deleted them all. XD but for those that have never seen it, imagine a four-eyed freak with two very short bits of hair that came from the middle of nowhere and curled towards the side. they SO did not belong there. and there was nothing i could do about it - they refused to do a side parting, and it was too short to clip up.
oh gosh. THANK GOODNESS i don't look like that anymore man.
i just hope my hair will NOT have that problem.. x.x

No comments: