Oct 4, 2007

READMYMIND XD

JT AND I ARE OFFICIALLY TELEPATHIC PARTNERS!!!
so now we are:
1) ganjie & ganmei
2) lao porr and lao goong (HAHA)
3) TELEPATHIC PARTNERS.
hahaha, ohman, so now my telepathic lao gong is younger than me! :x
AND SHE’S A PANDA-GREEN TEA MIXED BLOOD!
what’s wrong with us >.<

-
i used to think we were telepathic,
how sometimes at night when i was about to go to sleep, i’d see you in my mind and we’d start chatting, all the things we wanted to say to each other in the day but couldn’t. sometimes you’d take me to the stars, sometimes you’d just sit there and stare at me. every night was the same, yet completely different.
i still think we were telepathic, because back then, i could tell which conversations were made up by myself and which were not. but i obviously still thought it was just a subconsious imagination.
i remember one period of time when i called upon you through “telepathy”, and somehow you didn’t answer to my calls. i had a strange vision of you sleeping, and at times, an empty bed. no matter what, you just wouldn’t respond to my calls. i thought i was going crazy; i tried making up my own conversations in my head instead, but i knew they weren’t the same feeling.
a few days later, you were still ignoring me “telepathically”, and evelyn told me there was some rumor about you and jiaying.
i was a bit confused, a bit shocked. so was that really telepathy? was that why i somehow couldn’t “talk” to you in the past few days?
one thing i didn’t expect not to feel, though, was jealousy. i wasn’t angry, wasn’t envious, because somehow, i had a warm feeling in my heart that told me that those rumors were rubbish, and you’d never do such a thing.
because of these rumors, your whole gang started hating her, and slowly the hate influenced the whole class. i still feel bad about it because it wasn’t her fault, but i guess there wasn’t anything i could do, except to wait for you to “reply” me again.
a few days/weeks later, sure enough, you “answered”. i was so relieved. somehow we didn’t “speak” about jiaying at all, and i think the both of us was relieved about that. she didn’t matter to me, it didn’t matter if you really liked her, nothing mattered as long as i could “talk” to you again.
until now i still don’t know if you really liked her or not. it doesn’t matter anymore because it dosen’t make a difference now anyway. this “telepathy” is really probably just my subconscious feelings anyway, and it was all a small coincidence.
but it doesn’t matter even if it was never true, because that small fantasy world meant the most to me, where i could let all my troubles and doubts go, and it was really one fantastic four-year long dream. :)

No comments: