Sep 3, 2007

JACEY AND JT CAME TO MY HOUSE TODAY!!
had damn lot of fun, laughing and screaming like crazy.. haha
met them at j.east mrt station at 10.00 after maths remedial, came to my house and played like siao! watched happy tree friends.. played the piano a lot :D.. played with the IKEA snake..
played CARROM - with our own rules ;D! was super hilarious, we were using my pens as that snooker shooting thingy and trying to shoot the pieces here and there… flew all over the place..
and jacey was in love with my Kiehl’s soft toy bear.. came up with some story about my ikea snake eating the poor bear :(
and jacey and i took her phone and went through her contacts… GUESS WHOSE NUMBERS WE FOUND!! XD we were trying to find out which nickname represented who.. haha
and jacey used & borrowed my hair straightener, the main reason they came today. when she straightened my hair i realised i’ve been using it the wrong way all along. -.- quite effective when jacey helped me straighten XD
talked a lot about jj and laughed and laughed and laughed.. jj’s so cute la.. “musical note= sperm?!”- jt.
OH AND ZOMG, JJ CALLS HAMBURGERS HAMHAM!
anw! had a super fun time today! you guys must come more often lah, 5 hours ain’t enough! XD
jt playing with draco XD

No comments: