Aug 23, 2007

To JJ..
it’s amazing, even when i’m really depressed, just hearing your voice lifts my spirits again.
your voice is so comforting, so reassuring, it makes me forget all my troubles and believe you’ll solve them for me. when i was emo and was so tempted to do a lot of bad things, things that would cause hurt on others, you made me forget everything and just listen to you.
if not for you, i would never have had the motivation to get through my toughest times. when the whole world seems to be crashing down on me, it’s your magical voice that lets me cry it all out and gives me that faint glimmer of hope. i’m a person that gives up easily; you gave me the strength to endure those hardships and get through everything.
你每一天让我感受到的推动力,满足感,感动,安慰,和爱,是我这一辈子报答不了你的,只希望你能听到我这真诚说的一声 “谢谢”。。。

No comments: