May 2, 2007

WHYWHYWHYWHYWHYwhywhyWHYWHY
are my legs so super FAT?!?!?!
FAT! FAT! FAT! FAT! FAT! FAT! FAT! (and no btw im not copying-and-pasting this)
argh! and then i look so not proportionate cos my arms are skinny but my legs are so FAT!
aaaaaaah
someone save me! i NEED that bloddy cellulite burner!
i should try yoga or something!
I HATE FAT LEGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--
haha i told my mum about silvana’s mum once
and how she said she wanted to smuggle vana into ministry of sound
and my mum said
“…. is she educated?”
and i told her vana’s mum’s job and everything and my mum was like “oh” and didn’t talk for the rest of the day XDXDXD
maybe she thought i was hinting to her that i wanted her to smuggle me into a pub as well?
OH PLEASE NONONO.
but vana’s mum is still damn cool la :D
--
mayday was GREAT.
i didn’t go anywhere, but i could wake up whenever i wanted, i could spend the wholeeeeee 24 hours lazing around at home, i didn’t have to rush to do anything, i didn’t have to attend piano/badminton/tuition lessons, aiya anyway what im trying to say is that i had the whole day to myself. which rocks :D and because of this im thinking about quitting either badminton or tuition or piano so i’d have a lot more time to myself. but i don’t think i will be quitting anything soon though :( so i guess i’ll just have to look forward to holidays to really have a full 24hrs rest lor..

No comments: