May 2, 2007

haha it was such a weird feeling.
i was doing my maths revision ws qn 1, and all of a sudden my mind went blank.
and my head started to hurt, and i couldn’t think at all.
then a thought came into my mind: music.
then i tried to shake the thought off but it was still there.
my mind was totally blank except for that one word
music.
and i couldn’t concentrate on my maths. i was reading “Find the equation of the straight line” but i was just staring at the paper, i couldn’t even understand the words.
then i decided to just plug my mp3 in.
and then it started playing, and then i suddenly could do everything!
and jiayi says im really much more hardworking when i listen to music.
THEY SHOULD ALLOW MP3S IN EXAMS!
then like that i cannot concentrate during exams liao!
i feel like that guy in the SONY advert.
“i’m a soundaholic. all i need is my SONY mp3 earphones in my ears.” haha!
that feeling was really cool, but would be really scary if it happened during the exam..
--
crescent’s workload is STUPID!
nadine says she asked 3 of her friends when they learnt graphs, and they all said SEC THREE!
SEC THREE! OH GO AND DIEEEE
--
i actually RETYPED all of the chapter 4 powerpoint slides notes!
RETYPED!
because the notes had a lot of unimportant info that made it very hard to study the notes (there was one whole slide about a poem on digestion, and they didn’t even have any impt info, just “chomp chomp chew chew” and all that like WTHHH), and the font was CRAP. i mean, they were shadowed. and they put all the pictures and weird shapes and i cant really concentrate.
and my version is SO MUCH BETTER. it cuts out all the unimportant parts, and the font is so much better. :) im such a genius mannn *ahemahem*

No comments: