Mar 24, 2007

to YIMEI
dont be sad lahh..
if i asked my parents if i could go to the movies with my friends and there wont be an adult around, i also know the answer will be a straight NO for me.. that's why most of the time i dont even bother asking if i can go out, cos i will just make my parents angrier and angrier..
and fyi, my parents only let me go to and from sch since sec 1, because the sch was too far away.. means if i went to boon lay sec or something, my maid will still have to fetch me to and from sch..
and what's more, ppl around my neighbourhood all very independent one, i know a few ppl who started going home on their own since p1 ok.. can u imagine all the stares when my maid brought me home? u noe, it was damn embarrasing.. and now that's why im super grateful for that bit of independence :) you should be too..
and if you think about it again, this is your streaming year, your parents will want you to work super hard.. that's why my dad didnt let me go for all 4 jjfc meetings at first haha.. but later agreed to let me go for one in the holidays, considering the fact that my holidays were super packed and i so wasnt enjoyng myself.. :)
and if you think about it, whose parents will be actually satisfied with their children's marks? my mum said once that my brother should get over 95/100 for all his test papers, and he came home with a 62. LOL. and look at nade's mother.
and i know ALOT of ppl without handphones, if you're still angry about that. but now that i look back on my phone, all the smsing just wastes my money, but i do it cos other ppl sms me so i got no choice. so if you dont have a phone, ppl wont sms you and you can save your money for all the OTHER stuff you wanna buy, right? last time, i wanted to buy a jj cd, but had no money after paying for my phone card. can u imagine?! jj cd leh. so, it's not all bad :)
and pls appreciate the fact that your parents let you use the internet so much ok.
there are alot of weeks my parents dont let me use the internet during the weekends.

No comments: