Mar 24, 2007

HAHAHAHAHA
was at TS at jurong point, searching for Tank's Keep Fighting, and i was talking to yimei on the phone halfway when
this woman who looked in her 40s walked over to me and asked me how to spell the hanyu pinyin for "xian".
well she asked the right person, cos im damn pro at guessing hanyu pinyins!! :D (its the characters that's the problem xD)
yah then later she came back to me again, asking me if the rack of CDs i was looking at was those newer releases, and I nodded
she said she wanted to buy something for her daughter, and asked me about Evonne Hsu and Elva Hsiao,
then she asked me where the karaoke versions of them were, and she said in chinese
"dunno lah, cos you youngsters always like to listen to these kind of music, i dunno one.."
then she whispered "i always listen to old old music one XDXD"
haha so funny lah. but her daughter must have different taste from me bah, cos i like tank/mayday/jj more than evonne/elva XD
but still not bad lah. :)
so. I BOUGHT TANK'S KEEP FIGHTING :D
and when i have more money i'll buy SHE's YI DONG CHENG BAO CONCERT CD.
i remember hebe sings "SHE'S THE ONE" super super super nice!!! i saw them playing it at TS and immediately decided i must save up for it. XD
but sekali i save then spend it all on the cd, then no more money to pay for the jj premier thing tickets $30 bucks leh siao ah
JJ'S BIRTHDAY COMING UP ON THE 27TH!! oh we'll be selling the fried ice-cream on that day.
to all the non 2c1ers reading this: BUY THE FRIED ICE-CREAM AND MAKE ME HAPPY ON JJ'S BIRTHDAY, OKAY?? :)
because jj's birthday is as good as my own birthday, perhaps more important, to me :D
oh btw, hebe's birthday is only 3 DAYS after jj's!! hers is on 30 mar. she's 2 years younger tho.
SO COMPATIBLE LAHH!!
--
me against the music- britney feat. madonna
4ever- the veronicas
cheng li de yue guang- tank
ai de zhu xuan lu- xiaogui & genie zhuo

No comments: