Feb 7, 2007

Saw wei qiang and Wilson on the way home today! Haha. And I was standing behind them at the traffic light junction thingy at boon lay mrt then I saw Wilson look back at me, then he said something to wei qiang then wei qiang looked back and went “是 meh?!” and Wilson went “是 lahh!!!” hahaha.
And Wilson seriously looks the teeeeeeeeniest bit like xiao liyuan. Hair also nearly the same, same bo liao look, smile also quite cute like him, eyes also very small. :P but liyuan is like infinity times cuter than stupid Wilson lah. Haha. Oh and Im almost 100% certain that I saw wei qiang at one of the blocks very near my house lol means he prob live quite close to me… which is also quite probable anyway lah.
--------
Suddenly feel like playing Truth or Dare. Lol. I’ve thought of quite a number of very very terrible dares le wahahaha. Actually the truths aren’t fun- it’s only fun when people do the dares. That is, unless you’re that person lah. Hahaha. I once dared sarah (or sumay? Cant remember.) during the annual NUS choir pple’s christmas party gathering to tie her hair into two plaits like a Nan Hua girl and walk around the whole place, and it was super malu-ing cos there were A LOT of adults there. I don’t think sarah (or sumay) took up the dare in the end hahaha.
--
I'VE HIT 500 HUGS!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU EVERYBODY WHO HUGGED ME!!!!
I FEEL LOVED! :D

No comments: