Feb 7, 2007

Friends
I love my clique/group of friends (whichever phrase/word you prefer to call it)!!!!! The best friends ever. Yimei dou Nadine vana ling me! :D happy clique!
Still remember when times were not as “happy” as they are now… sometime last year.. if I look back at my previous blog posts I’ll be able to tell which month it is but heck, im too lazy. XD
When someone else was in the clique.. (to that person, you prob know who u are: im not blaming you for anything, we all still love you like mad k? :D) and groups of friends do not turn out well when they’re in odd numbers (except maybe if it’s in threes). And our clique started to crumble, vana and nade were feeling left out and ling couldn’t stand sitting near us when she was there cos that time they had sort of an argument, and I really didn’t noe what to do to make everything better. I cant stand friendship probs. They’re a waste of time, effort and emotions (as I said a long time ago) and like, you’re wasting so much time and effort over something that isn’t even related to schoolwork. Like, what’s the point? You wont get marks or money for solving a friendship problem right? Haha. And I also cant stand seeing my closest friends getting upset and everything because of me/one person. And I also cant stand losing precious friends. I remember I was so scared that I would lose nade when she told me she was feeling damn left out and was considering leaving our clique.. I was so super scared lol.. I remember during that period of time I cried like shit all the time cos I didn’t noe what to do. I cant imagine pple having these kind of friendship probs all the time. Friends are people you should be happy with, not fight with all the time. Lol.
So happy that our clique is super bonded! :D
Gosh, super long post, I actually wanted to post this up together with the one below (the one abt weiqiang and Wilson and truth or dare) but I decided to shorten the post a little by putting it separately so that it wont look so boring to read. XD

No comments: