Feb 21, 2007

IT’S A MIRACLE! I BEAT JIAYI IN HISTORY! BY SIX MARKS!!!
YIMEI TOO!! BY ONE MARK! YAYAYYAYAYYYY
--
I have no future.
My memory is getting worse and worse.
I have lost all motivation to study.
At least when people like Nadine/jiayi can say “oh shit why I get so low I must study harder”
But I dunno why I just couldn’t care less.
Maybe cos I heard the word “tests” so many times le until I couldn’t bother about them
Which isn’t a good thing you know. haha.
Im not even trying to improve.
Im worrying so much but im still not doing anything about it. Lol.
What if I don’t get to do the subject combinations I want in sec 3?
What if I don’t get to take LIT?! *gasp* no lah they prob wont be so mean lah.
What if the subject combination affects what I do in the future?
What if the job I do in the future isn’t what I wanted?
Hmm. What do I want to do in the furure?
What do I like to do? …. i like writing, dancing, singing???
Writing… can be journalist? But my standard of english is dropping a lot. I used to be very gd in pri sch.. but that was only cos everyone there spoke more Chinese than english. So it’s unfair to compare with them lah. But now in crescent.. compare my english with nade/jiayi/a lot of other people’s… my standard of english is really dropping lah. I have to work harder on my english now lor. But how? I cant seem to remember all the nice phrases. All I can rmb are those “chestnut brown hair caressed her shoulders” and “the morning rays of the something sun spilled/ filtered in through the curtains/ windows??!?!?!?!” rubbish that everyone uses. Stupid jiayi once came up with a phrase she used as her msn nick: “looking at me through accusing eyes, trying to judge my words”. Lol. People like her are aking me feel even stupider man.
Dancing.. can be a background dancer?! But my dancing isn’t background dancer standard. And it will never be lor. Look at Nadine/ Amelia. Wah lau. And my dance moves normally look very weird and I dance it properly only after it’s been corrected again and again by seniors. Sigh. I guess gotta cross that out lor…
Singing.. backup singer?!??! Nah my singing is definitely not backup singer standard. Haha. My 2nd choir teacher bloddy ms loh hated my cos my singing was so terrible. Lol. And mr liew prob kept me in only cos he knows my mum and me form long time ago lah. Sigh. If only I could sing as well as jt.. THEN WE COULD FORM A GROUP! Haha. Ohwell.
So what should I do??!
I KNOW! I SHALL BECOME JT’S PERSONAL ASSISSTANT!!
Or at least co-worker lah.
But what does a co-worker actually do?! LOL.

No comments: