Feb 21, 2007

I couldn’t be bothered with my schoolwork. And jiayi said “next time you go sell postcards on the streets then you know ah!!”
What is the most important thing in life?
Jiayi and Nadine: SUCCESS. *erm*
Yimei: OXYGEN. *hahahaha*
umm.. for me, the most important thing in life is happiness. :)
why are we studying so hard?
so that we’ll have a good life in the future.
what if your life ends before you get to enjoy life? Life is fragile – you never know what can happen..
that Malaysian girl who died when the o level results were released, that guy who died on his birthday… who knows what could happen? Lols..
And you won’t necessarily live a sad life selling postcards on the streets right?
What is success?
Being a lawyer but didn’t enjoy your job, a hawker but loving it – which is more successful to you?
Is money/ material wants that important to be happy?
For me, I don’t mind being poor as long as I have enough money to buy my jj stuff. HAHA. Anyway im already poor lor. Had to quit ballet classes a year after starting cos no money. LOL.
Well anyway. I think we should study hard for exams (BOO) and stuff so that we will be able to get a good future (yes jiayi, I really said that), but a the same time we should have fun and not like get too stressed up all the time, treasure every day, make the best out of every moment, cos you’ll never know what will happen to you… not necessarily die lah, I mean… getting paralysed? Heart attack or cancer (when we’re older lah)?
Oh yah. And also must treasure every moment you have with your friends and family..
Quote from jj’s old blog: “after all, life is a gift from God… you better treasure it”
……
Ohman. Why am I being so super CHEEM?! This is so unlike me! The only cheem thing I talk about is GLOBAL WARMING. (what? It’s really getting serious ok! Nadine ah! Leave on the com 24/7 cos it’s troublesome to start up. No wonder got global warming ah!) oh. Next time I will write a post abt global warming (AGAIN) :D
Ohgosh. 2 long long posts in 1 day. Is that a good thing? LOL.

No comments: